Monday, July 23, 2007

A fantastic year has come to an end

It is kinda weird to be back in Norway, knowing that we might never go back Aotearoa, "the land of the long white cloud." We've had a magnificent time! To all our non-kiwi readers: New Zealand is a fantastic place - go there!

The two of us want to thank all the fantastic people we've met during our 12-month stay - thanks for your hospitality, friendship, good sense of humour and patience with the confused Norwegian Xchange students! We'll always remember you and hope to see you again some time!

Cheers,
Mari & Christian

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Blogger Kiwi in Santiago said...

I see that no one leaves comments. This could be good, because this is my "message in a bottle". To anyone reading this who happens to know Christian, Mari and or Jorgen personally could you please let them know that Mark from Auckland NZ is trying to get in contact. Lost all the contact details. :-(

My contact is themarcos@gmail.com or the_marco71 on SKYPE.

Maybe just maybe they will look at this site again... I wait tentatively.

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Kiwi in Santiago said...

I see that no one leaves comments. This could be good, because this is my "message in a bottle".

For anyone reading this who happens to know Christian, Mari and or Jorgen personally could you please let them know that Mark from Auckland NZ is trying to get in contact. Lost all the contact details. :-(

My contact is themarcos@gmail.com or my SKYPE name is the_marco71.

I tentatively wait on the other side of the planet. :-/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home